CCMC User Help
This help page has been created to help you to use the CCMC tools and services.
Please do not hesitate to contact the CCMC staff if you want to ask questions about CCMC tools and services:
- Michelle Mendoza (Runs on Request) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lutz Rastaetter (On-line visualization tool) Lutz.Rastaetteremail@example.com
Tutorials on using the CCMC tools and services
CUA Space Weather Academy tutorials using Community Coordinated Modeling Center (CCMC) resources for carrying out and analyzing large-scale space weather simulations:
- Community Coordinated Modeling Center, Part I
Introduces the process of requesting simulations of models from different space weather domains.
- Community Coordinated Modeling Center, Part II
Explains how to use the CCMC resources to visualize and analyze the results from a simulation.
Introduction to CCMC tools and services
How to request a model run
- How CCMC Runs on Requests work
- Request procedure
- Instant runs
- Useful CCMC Visualization Links
Integrated Space Weather Analysis System (ISWA) (lead developer Marlo Maddox)