Runs on Request for Ionosphere/Thermosphere Model
At the present time the following Ionosphere/Thermosphere models are available for runs on request:
- USU-GAIM, by R.W. Schunk, L. Scherliess, J.J. Sojka, D.C. Thompson, L. Zhu
- Weimer, by Daniel R. Weimer
- GITM, by A.J. Ridley et al.
- TIE-GCM, by Stan Solomon, Ray Roble
- CTIPe, by Timothy Fuller-Rowell, Mihail Codrescu, et al.
- SAMI3 , by Joseph Huba
- IRI, by Dieter Bilitza
- Ovation Prime, by Patrick Newell
- Cosgrove-PF, by Russel B. Cosgrove
- DTM, by Sean Bruinsma
- JB2008, by Bruce Bowman, Kent Tobiska
- Cosgrove-PF-V2, by Russel B. Cosgrove
Runs on Request Procedure
To initiate the request go to run submission page.
Submission consists of the following steps:
Choose the simulation model.
Generate the run registration number:
- You will be asked to provide your first name, last name and e-mail.
- You will need your registration number when making inquiries about your requests and to view the results when the simulations have finished.
Specify input parameters. Further submission steps vary depending on which model you choose.
The final step in the submission procedure asks you to provide:
- Key word that will help to sort and search the results of simulations via our web-based interface (required)
- Title/description of your run
- Brief comments about the run that may be helpful to other visitors
The results of the run you requested will be made available to the general research community via our web-based interface. Any keywords and description you include will help our other visitors to better understand your simulation.