Maximum length of magnetospheric requests
Please note that due to resource limitations the duration of requests currently has the following caps. If you need a longer run, please contact the CCMC staff directly and we will set it up as a special request run.
- SWMF runs with RCM: 24 hours
- Grid with 1,958,688 cells: 24 hours
- Grid with 755,136 cells: 3 days (72 hours)
- Grid with 3,150,000 cells: 3 days (72 hours)
- Overview grid, ~ 6,5 mln. cells: 36 hours
- Grid with emphasis on dayside magnetopause, ~ 6,5 mln. cells: 36 hours
- Grid with emphasis on near- and mid-tail, ~ 9 mln. cells: 6 hours
- For longer runs, please use 'Stormy' solar wind conditions instead of 'Quiet' as this will be most likely to crash.