Last Updated: 06/06/2023
Forecasts Likelihood of SEP Event every 24 hours out to 96 hours
Longitude of flare, flux, ratio
24-hour forecast out to 96 hours
Model is time-dependant.
- Heliosphere / Inner Heliosphere
Space Weather Impacts
- Solar energetic particles - SEPs (human exploration, aviation safety, aerospace assets functionality)
- Solar Energetic Particles
Code Languages: Python
- Alec Engell, NextGen Federal Systems (Model Developer)
- M Leila Mays, NASA GSFC CCMC (CCMC Model Host)
In addition to any model-specific policy, please refer to the General Publication Policy.