Last Updated: 09/08/2022
Dr. Leila MaysScience, Management
- Ph.D. physics, University of Texas at Austin, Institute for Fusion Studies.
- B.S. physics and astronomy, with high honors in physics, University of Maryland, College Park.
- CCMC Deputy Director
- Solar Energetic Particles (SEP) and heliosphere models. Scoreboard science lead.
- Propagation of CMEs in the heliosphere
- EUV signature and kinematics of CMEs in the low corona
- Solar wind-magnetosphere coupling, geomagnetic storms and substorms.
- Sun to Earth Events - Space weather
- SDO mission support: established/maintain browse data archive at GSFC