The CCMC distribution of the SOHO/COSTEP forecasting tool provides two output graphs displaying proton intensities. These are updated approximately every minute.
Electron fluxes measured by the SOHO COSTEP instrument.
Proton fluxes at SOHO/Earth.
- Heliosphere / Inner Heliosphere
Space Weather Impacts
- Solar energetic particles - SEPs (human exploration, aviation safety, aerospace assets functionality)
- Solar Energetic Particles
- A. Posner, B. Heber, O. Rother, S. Gueteersloh, A New Trend in Forecasting Solar Radiation Hazards, Space Weather, Vol. 7 (5), DOI: 10.1029/2009SW000476, (2009)
- Lutz Rastaetter, NASA GSFC CCMC (CCMC Model Host)
In addition to any model-specific policy, please refer to the General Publication Policy.