Last Updated: 02/04/2023
At CCMC EPREM can be run in three ways:
- EPREM: assuming a Parker Spiral IMF, background conditions.
- EPREM+Cone: assuming a Parker Spiral IMF, with an inserted idealized "cone" CME into the EPREM domain.
- EPREM+ENLIL: uses a WSA-ENLIL+Cone run as it's domain. For this option, first an WSA-ENLIL+Cone simulation with appropriate settings must be selected from the run database.
- Heliosphere / Inner Heliosphere
Space Weather Impacts
- Solar energetic particles - SEPs (human exploration, aviation safety, aerospace assets functionality)
- Solar Energetic Particles
Code Languages: C
- Nathan Schwadron, University of New Hampshire (Model Developer)
- Matt Gorby, University of New Hampshire (Model Developer)
In addition to any model-specific policy, please refer to the General Publication Policy.