Key Word: Bz neative, low beta
Model Type: GM
Model: SWMF version v8.01
Inflow Boundary Conditions:
Start Time: 2000/01/01 00:00
End Time: 2000/01/01 01:00
Dipole Tilt at Start in X-Z Plane: 0.00 deg.
Dipole Tilt in Y-Z GSE Plane: 0.00 deg.
Dipole Update With Time: no
Ionospheric Conductance: constant
Grid: 2M cells low mach
Coordinate System for the Output: GSM
- View solar wind input data
- List solar wind input data in ASCII format (see format description here).
- View Magnetosphere
- Create Timeseries in Magnetosphere
- View Ionosphere
- New: Create Timeseries in Ionosphere
- View pre-computed timeseries data:
- SWMF diagnostic log file with CPCPN (CPCP North), CPCPS (CPCP South), Dst (SymH)
- Northern hemisphere polar cap flux and area
- Southern hemisphere polar cap flux and area
- Magnetopause standoff and closest approach within 30 deg. of Sun-Earth line (local noon)
- Polar cap boundary at 24 magnetic local times in northern hemisphere
- Ionospheric dissipation
This interface has been recently updated. If you experience problems or have any questions please contact the CCMC staff.