Key Word: MagnetoSheath
Model Type: GM
Model: GUMICS version 4-HC-1.11
Inflow Boundary Conditions:
Start Time: 2001/11/20 20:15
End Time: 2001/11/20 20:45
Dipole Tilt at Start in X-Z Plane: -13.82 deg.
Dipole Tilt in Y-Z GSE Plane: -3.92 deg.
Dipole Update With Time: no
Ionospheric Conductance: auroral
Radio Flux 10.7 cm: 181
Coordinate System for the Output: GSE
- View solar wind input data
- List solar wind input data in ASCII format (see format description here).
- View Magnetosphere
- Create Timeseries in Magnetosphere
- View Ionosphere
- New: Create Timeseries in Ionosphere
- View pre-computed timeseries data:
- Northern hemisphere polar cap flux and area
- Southern hemisphere polar cap flux and area
- Magnetopause standoff and closest approach within 30 deg. of Sun-Earth line (local noon)
- Polar cap boundary at 24 magnetic local times in northern hemisphere
- Polar cap boundary at 24 magnetic local times in southern hemisphere
- Ionospheric dissipation
- View model outputs along satellite trajectories (result of postprocessing on usually longer magnetosphere 3D output time cadence):
- Perform model data comparison for this run at the Virtual Model Repository
This interface has been recently updated. If you experience problems or have any questions please contact the CCMC staff.